Fun and games around the stone “Champignon” Get to know the Mëllerdall Nature & Geopark better in a variety of ways until 30 May. The Mëllerdall Nature & Geopark was founded in 2016 and is a great nature experience. Until 30 May, the Nature & Geopark offers a special programme for the whole family to get to know it better from different perspectives. For example, in cooperation with the parents’ association of the municipality of Nommern, a georallye for young and old is offered around the geosite of the year “Champignon”. While the little nature pirates have to solve big tasks on the way, they learn all kinds of curiosities about the region at 14 stations.
Information for parents:
- The geo rally is suitable for children from 4 years of age. The 5-kilometre route takes about 2.5 to 3 hours to complete, as there are 156 metres of altitude to climb.
- The rally can be done on your own with the help of the app “Actionbound”, which you can download onto your smartphone (keyword “Naturpiratenrallye”). The questions and tasks are in Luxembourgish.
- The starting point is at the school in Nommern. Follow the signs and the instructions of Pirate Vince.
- More about the “Woch vum Natur- & Geopark” can be found here.
- More info about the Geotope of the Year 2021 can be found here.