Charly was a narrow-gauge railway line that ran from Luxembourg to Echternach for half a century until 1954. Charly also passed through Bech, where a trail now bears its name. This interactive trail has 13 stations. At the washing place, you can see how much work was needed a long time ago to get one’s clothes clean. Along the path there is a long jump runway where those of you who are sporty can measure your skills against that of the animals, to see who jumps farthest. And for those of you who have never used a tree phone, this is your chance to try.
Information for parents:
- How long is the trail? It is approximately 5.5 km long and takes about 2 hours. Unfortunately, it is not accessible to pushchairs.
- Where is the starting point? The railway station in Bech.
- Anything else we need to know? There is a playground next to the Bech train station where you can let off steam if you have energy left after the tour.
- Download the brochure here.
- Contact for more information: Tel: +352 72 04 57 (ORTMullerthal) Email: email@example.com