Have you ever heard of a sport called frisbee golf? The objective of the game is to throw the frisbee into a basket. The player who scores the highest number of baskets in the fewest tries wins the game. You can play frisbee golf in the town of Junglinster.
The Frisbee golf course is located in Bourglinster, not far from the castle. The starting point is the upper car park next to the castle, near the hikers’ pavilion. The course consists of 8 baskets called “disc pole hole baskets” in which the frisbee must land. The player who manages to complete the course in the fewest tries wins the game.
Practical information for parents :
- Where is the Frisbee Golf course located ? The Frisbee golf course is located in Bourglinster, not far from the castle.
- What should I bring ? A frisbee that can be used for all the games. There not much more to it than that. Frisbee golf can be played all year round.
- More information about frisbee golf here.
- How long does it take to play a round of frisbee golf ? It depends on the skill of the players. You can easily spend half a day on the course.
- Where else can you play disc golf? There is another course in Dudelange near the “Lycée”. And soon there will also be one in the “Op Belval” park in Belvaux. You can find out more about disc golf in Luxembourg on the website of the Disc Golf Club Luxembourg.
- What else is there to do in Bourglinster ? There is a castle and many hiking trails; for more information go to: www.chateaubourglinster.lu or www.mullerthal.lu