The “Possenhaus” in Bech-Kleinmacher is over 400 years old. Many generations of winegrowers lived here. Today, the historic building is not only part of a museum that has been open since 1967, where you can retrace the life of the winegrowers around 1900 on around 1,200 m2 , but also hosts regular workshops for children and adults, exhibitions and musical evenings.
There is also a toy museum here as well as a wine bar where you can enjoy local dishes and wines. And “A Possen” is even a great place to celebrate a child’s birthday.
Information for parents:
- The museum A Possen is located at Bech-Kleinmacher, 2, Keeseschgässel, L5405. Phone: +35223697353, e-mail: email@example.com. Web: www.musee-possen.lu
- Open from Tuesdays to Sundays from 10.00-18.00 between Easter and 31 October. From 3 November to Easter it is only open Fridays to Sundays. It is completely closed in January and February.
- Admission costs 5 euros for adults. For children it is free.
- The programme of workshops for children can be found here. The workshops usually last 3 hours and cost 20 euros per child. The number of participants is currently limited to 8 because of Covid-19.
- The website of the wine bar: www.waistuffapossen.lu
- The picturesque village of Bech-Kleinmacher, a five-minute drive from Remich, is best reached by bus: RGTR N° 185 ou N° 175.