Take a colourful journey through the oceans, seas and rivers at the Wasserbillig Aquarium. The natural habitats of hundreds of fish from 45 species have been reproduced in 15 aquariums, ranging in size from 300 to 40,000 litres. If you are there at feeding time, you can even see how the fish are fed.
Practical information for parents:
- The Wasserbillig Aquarium is located in the Wasserbillig Recreation Centre, rue des Pépinières/Promenade de la Sûre, L-6645 Wasserbillig. Tel: (+352) 26 74 02 37. E-mail: email@example.com.
- The Aquarium is open from 1 October to Easter, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 5pm; except for December and January, when it is closed. From Easter until 30 September, the Aquarium is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- The price of admission is €1.50 for children through age 11 and €3.00 for visitors over 12. School groups must register, but reservations are not allowed; everyone has to wait his or her turn.
- Because of Covid-19, the number of visitors allowed in the Aquarium at the same time is restricted. Visitors must wear a mask. Hand sanitizers are available on site.
- There is a playground located next to the Recreation Centre.